FreeRide Hochzillertal – off the beaten track
The ultimate level of powder skiing and extreme snow conditions. Courses range from inexperienced to expert in FreeRide and SkiTour. Approved Guides!
- The first experience off-piste
- Learn about the different types of snow
- Safe riding with good ski technique
The beginner program deals with ski technique and safety in off-piste terrain. You will learn different techniques for different types of snow, as well as the correct use of safety equipment and assessment of the alpine risks.
We recommend sessions of 3.0 hours per day up to max. of 6 persons. The price starts at € 208.00 which you divide among yourselves!
- Using existing skills in off-piste situations
- Riding at all levels of difficulty
- Safe and appropriate approach to off-piste situations
Freeriders and Tourers
In our FreeRide Advanced we explore the snowiest and best off-piste spots of Hochzillertal. Whether you are touring through unspoilt nature or freeriding down spectacular terrain… we find the best lines uphill and downhill!
We recommend FULL DAY PRIVATE for up to 6 persons. The price of € 349.00 can be split between you!
- Correct tour planning for skiing in alpine terrain
- Professional use of avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe
- Tools and their application in risk management
A must for all those who go off-piste. On the avalanche transceiver training field, powered by BMW, directly at the 8er Jet gondola top station, we teach professional handling of the safety equipment in a simulated avalanche victim search.
With 4 participants min. 1,5 hours on Monday € 32,00 per participant
This program is of course also available at any time with a private guide (see private lessons) for freeriders and skitourers.